- Get Acquainted
- Come Celebrate
- Come Learn
- Come Join In
- Contact Us
B'nai Emunah Home Page
Welcome to Congregation B'nai Emunah
Congregation B'nai Emunah is a warm, open, lively, multi-generational Conservative synagogue community in the Outer Sunset District of San Francisco. We are affiliated with USCJ, the Conservative Movement.
We pursue Jewish knowledge, identity and observance in an open, inclusive and welcoming environment where people gather from all walks of life as one loving and supportive community. We especially welcome interfaith couples and families, as well as people interested in exploring Judaism.
We welcome everyone regardless of background, lifestyle, or level of observance. Everybody is Jewish Enough for our B'nai Emunah family. Please check us out in person and on the web.
New Experiences - New Connections
For Children and Families
For All Ages
For Women Only
What's Happening in the Community?
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 7:00pm - 8:30pm - "Shadow in Baghdad" - Lecture on Iraqi Jewry by Shir Mnuchin with a Sneak Glance of the Film by Duki Dror
- Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 9:30am - 11:15am - Daven and Nosh
- Friday, March 14, 2014 - 7:00pm - 8:45pm - Friday Evening Service and Oneg
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 9:45am - 1:15pm - Saturday Morning Service and Kiddush
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 6:00pm - 10:00pm - Purim Celebration and Megilla Reading
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 6:00pm - Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 7:00pm - Purim
- Sunday, March 16, 2014 - 9:30am - 12:00pm - Purim Carnival
- Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 7:00pm - 8:15pm - Book Talk at BIJ - Mixed Up Love: Relationships, Family, and Religious Identity in the 21st Century
- Friday, March 21, 2014 - 7:00pm - 8:45pm - Cab Shabbat - Friday Evening Carlebach-style Service with Wine and Food Pairings
- Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm - Board Retreat
Other Announcements from Our Blog
Join us for services:
Erev Shabbat Services -- every Friday night at 7:00 p.m.
Potluck Dinner -- the last Friday of the month following services.
Shabbat and Holiday Morning Services -- every Saturday or Holiday at 9:45 a.m.
Family Shabbat - the first Saturday morning of the month at 10:30 AM
Daven and Nosh -- the First and Second Thursdays of the month at 9:30 AM.